- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire
- Product code: KEEP005
*** DATES AVAILABLE ***
Please use the calendar on the right to scroll through available dates highlighted in green. New dates are posted every 6 months. Dates available at time of ticket update:
- Monday - Friday from December 2015 - July 2016
Please select for either 1 or 2 people.
We've made it possible for you to get up-close and extremely personal with some of our most spectacular animals. These incredible experiences are carefully designed allow you to encounter crocodiles in a way that few people have.
The ultimate package.
- Your session will begin with a safety briefing
- Introduction and meet the Crocodiles of the World team
- Take part in morning keeper activities
- Feed and meet the tortoises
- Reptile husbandry and handling session
- Picnic-style lunch and refreshments
- Take part in afternoon keeper activities
- Assist with data collection and animal record-keeping
- Feed and meet the crocodiles, alligators and caimans
- Opportunity to hold a crocodile
- End of the day debrief and experience certificate