Galapagos Tortoise Experience
- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire
- Product code: GALAP001
*** DATES AVAILABLE ***
Please use the calendar on the right to scroll through available dates highlighted in green. Dates in red are fully booked.
Our Galapagos Tortoise Experience gives you the opportunity to get up close to this giant tortoise, helping to feed the animals their favourite snacks and learn about their way of life. This unique experience is available everyday at 11am and 3pm and is limited to a maximum group size of 4. If you would like to book between 4 and 6 places from the same household please contact the zoo to arrange.
Our keeper experiences are run by experienced members of our expert zoo keeping team and include the following:
- Your session will begin with a safety briefing
- You will then enter the Galapagos Tortoise enclosure with a zoo keeper for approx. 20 mins*
- Opportunity to stroke and feed the tortoises their favourite treats
- Help with target training these animals
- Discover where they are from, and their special adaptations
- All participants will receive a special commemorative certificate