Meet The Meerkats
- Duration: 20 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Brize Norton, Oxfordshire
- Product code: KEEP003
*** DATES AVAILABLE ***
Please use the calendar on the right to scroll through and book available dates
If you wish to book for today please contact the Zoo for availability 01993 846353
Our Meet the Meerkats Experience gives you the opportunity to get up close to these highly sociable and fascinating creatures, helping to feed the animals their favourite snacks and learn about their way of life. This unique experience is available everyday at 10.30am and is limited to a maximum group size of 6.
- Your session will begin with a safety briefing
- You will then enter the meerkat enclosure with a zoo keeper for approx. 20 mins
- Opportunity to feed them their favourite snacks
- Close interaction - watch them foraging for food, hear how they communicate
- Discover where they are from, why they have black rings around their eyes and how their hierarchy works.
- All participants will receive a special commemorative certificate.If you wish to book for today please call the Zoo to check availability 01993 846353